There are many areas for you to plug in to serve. You don't have to make a long term commitment. Simply find what it's like by doing a "First Serve" with a team. Try it out and see what you think. At Journey we're not interested in filling slots. When we serve, we want to be faithful, fruitful and fulfilled.
- Band: sing or play in one of our bands.
- Video Production Team: develop video presentations for services.
- Worship Media Team: create audio/visuals, run sound, operate lighting
- Drama Team : direct, produce, or perform dramas.
Discipleship of Children, Youth, and Adults
- JourneyKids: teach or assist in classes for children from birth to grade 5.
- JourneyYouth: teach or assist in programs for youth in grades 6-12.
- JourneyGroups: lead, host, or provide childcare for small groups.
Caring, Compassion and Coordination
- Care Team: minister with persons in times of crisis.
- Missions Team: lead in outreach initiatives to actively share the love of Christ.
- Prayer Team: pray for our church family and community.
- Office Team: assist in clerical work in the office.
- First Impressions
Greeters: welcome new and old friends to Journey.
- Hospitality: serve coffee and refreshments.
- Set Up and Take Down: get our environments ready before services and pack away equipment afterward.